Commercial Fabric Awnings & Canopies
Baltimore Canvas has manufactured and installed professional high-quality fabric awnings in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania since 1917.
We provide custom-made, long-lasting fabric awnings, from large canopy structures to customized storefront awnings. Your awning can lower your energy costs, enhance the look of your building, double as signage or allow your guests to enjoy your outdoor space.
Scroll down for tips on what awning is right for your space, learn about fabric choices, and choose your awning style.
Fabric Awning Highlights:
- Fixed awnings in a variety of styles, shapes and sizes matched to your storefront or specifications
- Large choice of fabric designs and colors including fire-resistant material
- Add color, class and brand identification to commercial buildings and industrial complexes
- Accents the architecture and marketing appeal of business operations; View Awning Styles pdf
- Shelter visitors from the elements with awnings above entry doors, steps and ramps or along walkways
- Protect buildings from weather including direct sunlight and unwelcome rain showers. Can solve water runoff issues
- Awnings contribute to lowering business energy costs
- Warranty Available
- Baltimore Canvas uses acrylic and vinyl fabrics for awnings and canopies.
- Acrylic fabrics are more durable than traditional cotton blend canvas. Awnings made with acrylic fabrics offer an appealing design element, resist mildew, repel water and do not fade.
- Fireresist is an acrylic fabric choice that meets the requirement of a fire-resistant awning.
- Our fabrics come in nearly unlimited color choices and can be painted with any text or graphics.